Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Camp Writing


Walt: We are doing a cool piece of camp writing.

Have you ever been on a camp before? I think you have and so have I, if not you should because camps are so awesome.

I am looking forward to camp because, I like sleeping in the tents and spending some time away from the family. I am also looking forward to camp because I like the activities that we do too, I also like the food that they cook.

I am hoping for the movie that I picked because, I really like it. We had a google form to fill out. We had six different choices for our movie. Here are our choices,
  1. Secret Life Of Pets
  2. Storks
  3. Finding Dory
  4. Pete’s Dragon
  5. Zootopia
  6. The Angry Birds Movie
I picked Pete’s Dragon because it is quite a cool movie, I have watched it before and it wasn’t too bad.

I am nervous about the weather because on the news, the weather forecast did not look so good. I am also nervous because last year on our camp we had to evacuate at 3:00 in the morning, out of our tents. It was a bit funny though because the tents kept falling down and lots of people were tripping over, the ropes and their blankets.
Image Attribution: https://goo.gl/images/mFWflf

Task Description: We were writing about what we were looking forward to in camp what we are hoping for, and also what we are nervous about.

No comments:

Post a Comment